Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lamebot posted:

I'd wish for him to fly into a black holeevent horizon on the far side of the universe. I have now banished this malevolent spirit.

He creates a black hole one hundred quintillion times more massive that the entire universe. It pulls him in and then everything else in existence into it nanoseconds later. Great job, rear end in a top hat.

Me, I'd wish for a million bucks. And then when the genie conjures a herd of white-tails I laugh at him, because my plan was to slaughter the deer and sell the venison. Truly he is the fool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

walgreenslatino posted:

It is illegal to sell meat from wild game, your laughter rings hollow to the wise genie

It's not wild, it's magical, and there ain't no law about selling magic meat.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Berk Berkly posted:

My pimp would unagree.

I would wish that your pimp wasn't so mean. :(

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What happens if I ask the genie to poz my neg hole?

• Locked thread