Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I wish every human being who currently owns financial assets or property with a combined value of more than five million United States dollars at the current market value immediately bursts into flame and dies a horrible screaming death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Fried Chicken posted:

That reminds me:
"I want you to destroy the MIRI/"Bayesian rationalist"/"Dark Enlightenment" movement, with all its members suffering immensely and becoming laughing stocks before dying, with their ideas and scams never again being taken up in the course of history"

Yudkowsky already cries himself to sleep every night because he's convinced the real reason he's such a lame o is that the real Yud in the real world didn't donate enough money to MIRI and the robot devil is torturing our world's version in AI hell forever.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

I think if you wished for perpetually enflamed herpes the genie wouldn't bother making it worse so same rule applies.

• Locked thread