Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
So the solution is to donate all your money to the Malicious Genie Research Institute?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
All the electrons are removed from your anal sphincter leaving only nucleons and it explodes with enough force to take out half the block.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
According to the Qur'an, the jinn are made of a smokeless flame and scorching fire, so they probably run on propane or natural gas.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Your infinitely clever, wise, knowledgeable, and compassionate self realizes that life is a never ending heaving heap of violence, parasitism, birth, death, and suffering with no hope for redemption and, like Zapffe's Last Messiah, wishes that it had all been prevented from ever existing.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Stinky_Pete posted:

My wish is for 3 wishes from the genie with the same rules as the wish I was given. Then, I wish to know how to make a genie wish that specifies my CEV. Then my third wish is whatever I think of after that. Have at it.
The second wish turns you into Eliezer Yudkowsky. You then either have to use your third wish to no longer be Eliezer Yudkowsky or get a wish but remain Eliezer Yudkowsky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Octatonic posted:

I wish I was a baller
You get turned into a kitchen implement for cutting melon. You remain sentient but cannot taste the melon.

quote:

I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
She looks good but is in fact evil.

quote:

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
Mugged and beaten by furry armed with stick.

quote:

And a '64 impala
Gored by 6'4" antelope.

• Locked thread