Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Keshik posted:

i'd wish for all the powers normally attributed to Superman, with none of the vulnerabilities

i'd wish for unlimited and unfettered access to free vindaloo and free tacos that extend my lifespan by rejuvenating my youth

and finally i'd wish for the smell and sound of my farts to make human women fall head-over-heels in love with me

praise be to the fartking of earth, they'd say

Humanity being what it is, the nations of the earth would be filled with horror at the prospect of a powerful person they could not control. Your every move would be scrutinized by the media for any sign or interpretation of what you would do next. Any action you take against one of the powers that be, no matter how benign, like say stopping an errent US drone missile from hitting a wedding, would cause chaos and consternation. The government would try to kill or co-opt you. Expect your family to be taken hostage and tortured.

Also expect to be declared a rapist with the fart thing.

WorldsStongestNerd fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Beaters posted:

I'd wish for Texas to be given back to Mexico.

If the US ever gets weak enough to allow that, it probably would not be a first world country any longer.

• Locked thread