Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I think if we're to figure out how to best the Genie, maybe we should look at the consequences of more "naive" wishes. As a case study I'd like to look at what would happen to Skee-Lo, were he to encounter such a being.

We know that, as mentioned previously in the thread, if he were to be made a little bit taller, his spine would be painfully dislocated. Here are the remaining wishes:

I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a '64 impala

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

You get turned into a kitchen implement for cutting melon. You remain sentient but cannot taste the melon.

Mugged and beaten by furry armed with stick.

Personally I figure that his girl that looked good he called would probably have him arrested for stalking, and his basketball career would be a poo poo contract in Lithuania, but I hadn't considered Mellon Ballers or Furry Muggings. Very nice.

• Locked thread