Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Some nights I get drunk and hop on team fortress 2, name myself Crouching With Shovel, and proceed to do just that. Pick a soldier, whip out a shovel, and crouch walk everywhere. I do my best to fulfill objectives and kill dudes, and I've gotten really good at ganking spies who think I'll be an easy kill. Most people ignore me, some silently join my crusade, but some people lose their poo poo that I'm not contributing to the tense, strategic gameplay found on a casual server and it's never not hilarious.

My favorite game was when my entire team of pubbies declared me their general and formed a knot of crouch walking soldiers and medics around me as I silently crept to the capture point again and again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread