Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
audacity
Apr 24, 2014
If you want the cynical way to solve this problem, considering some level of that was required to get to this point that's maybe on the table. The fact they're asking you for them and not your school means they're not going to check if those records are real or not. IIRC schools require a fee to obtain records and the tape for getting money from big firms would should out that possibility. No department is going to include that in their budget report. Consider obtaining a copy, scanning it, and photo shop a better copy then duplicate the packaging. Disclaimer: I don't know what the penalty is for this in your area, I suspect you'd be fired at worst. Just make friends with somebody while you're there and you'll still have a good reference. No one is going to check it years down the line. If the firm is Stantec or Kiewit or another huge firm like that it'll just be compared to other applicants and tossed. If you're unwilling to cross this line, just apply for more jobs. There's more out there. For reference I lied about my grades in an engineering interview got the job and it was never brought up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread