Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

How accurate is this? Obviously there were no interfering time travelers (or WERE there?!) and whatever conclusions the show comes to about who actually shot Kennedy will at least be somewhat supposition, but were people like the general who had the assassination attempt on them or the Russian dude Franco was tailing really exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

It did seem weird that Chris Cooper had put all this effort into researching the JFK assassination, and had 35 years to do so, but had never just gone through the portal and waited three years and then gone to watch the actual event. Surely if you had a good vantage point and knew what you were looking for it would have been pretty easy to tell if Oswald was the shooter, or if other people were involved.

Anyway, my prediction is that James Franco ends up shooting Kennedy.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

That was just the last trip he made while he Franco was signing his divorce papers. It's implied he's been going in and out of that portal for years, presumably 35 years since that's how long the diner's been there.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

My speculation is that Sadie is also a time traveller, somehow.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Has there been any talk of whether this will just be a single season? It seems that Kennedy either being shot or saved would be a pretty definitive ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

I noticed in the credits that JJ Abrams actually composed the title theme.

• Locked thread