Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

First episode was fantastic. Never read the book, and won't until the series is over. Very much looking forward to the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I guess the only thing I can complain about is that they're doing one episode at a time. Please learn from Amazon and Netflix. Drop it all at once if it's streaming first. There's no reason not to do that.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Comrade Fakename posted:

How accurate is this? Obviously there were no interfering time travelers (or WERE there?!) and whatever conclusions the show comes to about who actually shot Kennedy will at least be somewhat supposition, but were people like the general who had the assassination attempt on them or the Russian dude Franco was tailing really exist?

Not sure about the general, but the Russian was definitely a real person with ties to Oswald as I remembered the name from something I'd seen over the years.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Kingtheninja posted:

Was that a quick shot of the card hat guy? There's a scene when Jake crossed the street on Halloween night and a person walked right in front of the camera, looked like him.

Yes.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I don't know why Duhamel finally picked this show to do some actual real acting in, but hey I'm glad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Never read the book but holy poo poo I loved the ending of the series. It was quite beautiful.

• Locked thread