Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Advice posted:

Oswald is in Russia in 1960. He doesn't arrive in the U.S. for a couple of years. This is assuming it's so easy to "just shoot a guy" and make it back to a time portal across the country, even if LHO were in Texas already.

I'm telling you, man, King researched the subject of the assassination for like a decade making the book. It's very well thought out and without getting too conspiracy nut it explores a few interesting things about the whole affair, while telling a brilliant story. The creators of this show got some sort of outline and they're just doing their own thing from minute one. Not that that's inherently a bad thing, and once again, I'm watching this all the way through. It's very entertaining in it's own way. I really like Franco in this role. But the nitpicks raised in this thread (not by me) are already hitting some of the weaker points in the story. Not too impressive for a first episode.

It's a good thing this is an adaption of a book or else we'd miss out on a whole lot of posts like this!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

grapecritic posted:

MASH, 4077th

STOLEN VALOUR

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Cojawfee posted:

It would be stupid to not do a reset. Why would they even mention the reset if they didn't use it. Unless they use it in the last few minutes. Jake saves Kennedy and everything is great and he pops back to the future and everything is great and Kennedy never died. What's his face gives him the restaurant in his will so he goes to sell it. A potential buyer checks it out, walks into the closet and goes back to 1960. Poof, everything is reset and Kennedy dies and he wasted three years on nothing.

Why would he ever sell the restaurant. He would cement that room in, knowing what it is.

• Locked thread