Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lycus posted:

Al's never paid a garbage bill for the diner because he throws all his garbage into 1960.

Now I wish it was a 9 episode series and the first episode was written just like the pilot for The Last Man on Earth where the setting is just used for comedy purposes.

Completely agree with others that him not doing at least one reset and showing that he's learnt how to handle himself in the past from his rough start seems a miss. Would've added a few extra minutes in at most. A less wild bet and a less flash car is all was needed, to show he's not approaching the past like a fanboy.

Really liking this so far though, Franco is a perfect fit for a modern guy living in the past and I love seeing Chris Cooper turn up in stuff and am glad that he's still going to show up in flashback presumably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If this was an M Night Shyamalan series, I've decided that it turns out all Franco would need to do to stop the assassination is warn the milkman when he steps out into the world that he's about to drop the bottles.

E: oh yeah one tiny gripe and it's something quite a few shows are guilty of: the camera work for the JFK speech felt really awkward as they didn't want to show his face. Like, it really doesn't bother me if they couldn't get a guy who is the spitting image. I hope they get over that as I can only presume JFK appears again.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Feb 19, 2016

• Locked thread