Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

weinus posted:

Did I miss something? Why did Jake see blood splatters as he was walking in the house, but Frank hadn't killed anyone yet?

He broke his wife's wrist. You could see the bone sticking out when she was cowering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

savinhill posted:

The worst part of this episode for me was when Jake and Sadie went to retrieve Billy from the circle-of-hell horror level psych hospital and Jake handled it in the most retarded way possible after seeing how hosed up and scared Billy was.

I hated how clearly they telegraphed him jumping out the window, with the curtains billowing in the wind in the background so you would be positive they were open. They may have had a neon sign that said "BILL'S GONNA JUMP!"

• Locked thread