Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
PC gaming = best gaming. That's already been established and everyone with half a brain knows it. Unfortunately, I've been seeing a disheartening amount of console fail sentiment being spread around Imp Zone lately (not gonna name any names, buuuut... You know who you are.) I think it's time you all got a nice little reminder on who the top dogs in the gaming world really are. Here's just a handful of the sheer loving epicness the PC game development community has given us lately:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/ So you've heard of simulator games, right? Basically games about simulating things like farming, trucking, etc. Yaaaawn. But wait... What if someone made a game about simulating a... Kehehehe... A GOAT?!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The goat uses his long tongue to flip around and do crazy ninja poo poo LOL

http://store.steampowered.com/app/327890/ This is a lot like Goatsy (popular nickname for Goat Simulator) but it's even crazier-just try to wrap your drat head around that for a second. You finished? Get a load of this: instead of playing as a goat, you play as a piece of bread. BREAD. That's right, you thought bread was just for making some fairly chill bacon sandwiches? Think again. I loving love PC gaming so much holy poo poo :allears:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/ Nothing special here... aside from the fact that it's the highest critically rated game of all time, blending art and gameplay in a way never seen before. I was hesitant to include this because it really is more than just a 'game' per se- to describe what Toby Fox has done to raise the bar of independent game development in any literal terms is borderline demeaning.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/434260/ The goal of this game is to touch mayonnaise. El. Em. Ef. Ay. Oh. Need I say more? For less than a dollar, they're practically giving this stuff away! I'd like to see the brain dead corporate drone shills at Micro$hit provide such a bargain- then again, they'd have to make a console with the correct RAM first :rolleyes: like THAT'S ever happening.

And get this... That's just a taste. The tip of the Iceberg. There's hundreds- HUNDREDS of epic games just like these on our Based God Gabe Newell's godlike gaming platform, Steam. Let the console kiddies have fun with their Cock of Poopy, Mario Bros kiddie crap and Bloodborne (guess what else is 'bloodborne'. AIDS haha) True gamers know where the real action is. I'm happier than ever to have spent $1,500 on a fairly loving badass rig to play these games. PC Master Race HOIPE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ObamaWeed9000 from Steam here, you probably have played with me in a PubLord TF2 server when I'm just loving off during the comp queues. Just want to say, PC gaming is loving hype poo poo man. 60+FPS, TRUE HD, and a generally better overall skill level? Yes please. Console peasants can cry some more.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anybody can bust a nut into a whore.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i broke my mouse button while playing counter strike and now i cant play pc games until it gets replaced under warranty

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's worse? Being a wagecuck or a filthy console peasant?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

ObamaWeed9000 from Steam here, you probably have played with me in a PubLord TF2 server when I'm just loving off during the comp queues. Just want to say, PC gaming is loving hype poo poo man. 60+FPS, TRUE HD, and a generally better overall skill level? Yes please. Console peasants can cry some more.

I follow you on twitch, [DonaldCuckAIDS here] and I fully agree with you. Maybe when consoles get heavily modded games they might be worth playing but until then LMFAO at buying nigtarded console poo poo!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Kawaii]DonaldTrumpsPubes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to call Sony's new console Retard 4.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm going to call Sony's new console Retard 4.

ive been calling it Fagstation 4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm a Phone gamer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

What's worse? Being a wagecuck or a filthy console peasant?

Hell, why not both.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just used my Tax Rebate to put down a 80 dollar preorder of Uncharted 4 (full value up front, natch, to help boost my credit score) at GameStop. Got enough Power Up rewards points to extend my Game Informer sub another year for free, whazzzaaap!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
serious question: whats up with the Tales series? playing zestria on PS4 and the camera is literally poo poo during combat and I have no idea whats happening

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

serious question: whats up with the Tales series? playing zestria on PS4 and the camera is literally poo poo during combat and I have no idea whats happening

play tales of xillia/vesperia instead dude

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
sonyggers are the worst

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

program666 posted:

sonyggers are the worst

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Manletendo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The epic pics thread is back!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

program666
Aug 22, 2013

this is great but where is the screenshots of your specs and guts? (guts is how we the master race call the interior of PCs lol a bit of lingo there)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I thought this was showing upcoming PS2 To PS4 games and my heart skipped a beat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

program666 posted:

this is great but where is the screenshots of your specs and guts? (guts is how we the master race call the interior of PCs lol a bit of lingo there)

stfu

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

program666 posted:

gently caress yes. PC Master Race :hfive:

What's wrong kiddo? Jelly?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*halfheartedly reading off of today's Imp Zone script* This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, a huge Xbox.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh my god

Thought it was upcoming games too lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pssshhh who needs [said with a fake jap voice] _ shein megrami tensay 3? I'm playing muh right click mans

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

theyre low budget games for otakus.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
PC has solid exclusives like Black Closet. I can't afford the 400 dollar game Bloodborne.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

emulation ftw

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Can consoles do this.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

PC does what?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ristolaz posted:

Can consoles do this.

Not sure if you're aware of this but... that's a picture of a console.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Ragg posted:

Uhhhh *head melts with the animation and sound of a dragoon from starcraft*

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

holy poo poo baldur's gate dark alliance

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

qnqnx posted:

emulation ftw

nah

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Ragg posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

SunAndSpring posted:

holy poo poo baldur's gate dark alliance

This game is great because my father got really excited when he found out you can play as Drizzt and he got mad at me because I was just sitting there wondering who this jobber with the swords was.

The second one is better because I was always more amused than i should have been watching my father and brother transmute health potions to mana potions for ages just inside the entrance to the sewers (I don't think they could do it in town)