Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu5mCXFHI0E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cool. hope its not a buggy piece of garbage like the other stalker games. if it is i'll probably like it anyway if its half as tense as the originals.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

stalker shoc and pripyat are good. this one will be bad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

official in engine game trailer where everything is scripted and pre rendered hoipe

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

mysterious loyall X posted:

official in engine game trailer where everything is scripted and pre rendered hoipe

lol come on. Gonna make a bunch of posts parodying how the balls will jiggle in this game too?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tetramin posted:

lol come on. Gonna make a bunch of posts parodying how the balls will jiggle in this game too?

Check the post count. That guy has been trolling the forums for 20 odd years and he’s a long time fyad poster to boot. The ignore list is your friend.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Burer's balls can get twisted by the whirligig anomaly

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Check the post count. That guy has been trolling the forums for 20 odd years and he’s a long time fyad poster to boot. The ignore list is your friend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tetramin posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stalkers balls getting stuck when you walk next to a wall and glitching into a supernova while a t-posing guy shouts mudak! suka blyat! over and over

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t worry, the higher texture resolution mod will ALWAYS spawn a legendary AK74 and Senyatski Stealth Jacket in your inventory.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nuts dynamically overheat and explode when you walk into an electric anomaly in the leather jacket

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

real_russiangame_15yeardevcycle.exe can perform tricks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
gsc game world is a very different studio than what it once was, what with a bunch of people going off to make metro and such, so it'll be interesting to see if they can recreate the magic

apparently they released a new cossacks game a few years ago and it wasn't as good as the previous one... but i don't know anything about that series so :shrug:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

cool. hope its not a buggy piece of garbage like the other stalker games. if it is i'll probably like it anyway if its half as tense as the originals.

thats right

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Fungah! posted:

stalkers balls getting stuck when you walk next to a wall and glitching into a supernova while a t-posing guy shouts mudak! suka blyat! over and over

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/fourhman/status/1384210851733729283?s=19

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao, oh no its 2021 and mods are going to destroy the modern gaming industry

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the attempted fanfiction outrage from the 90s repackaged to frame it as protecting workers labour ftw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let's kill them. Let's loving kill them!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/fourhman/status/1384216897533530123?s=21

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Lmfao that dudes just a gaming reporter? He’s not even like a dev? We need to start treating all reporters like we treat rapists and pedophiles imo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
gaming journalist slash board game designer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

Lmfao that dudes just a gaming reporter? He’s not even like a dev? We need to start treating all reporters like we treat rapists and pedophiles imo

way ahead of you

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Modding, which created entire wildly popular game genres and keeps stuff like Doom alive to this day?

Those degenerates.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

~iT DeVaLuEs tHe iP~ —a person who applies for a review copy of every major game release

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

P-Mack posted:

Modding, which created entire wildly popular game genres and keeps stuff like Doom alive to this day?

Those degenerates.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Really sucks that modders would go and dilute the Witcher IP like this. Anyways when does the new season of the Witcher netflix series start

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Out on the town getting furious at the concept of mods with a bunch of my friends. They're all just out of frame, scowling too.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Really sucks that modders would go and dilute the Witcher IP like this. Anyways when does the new season of the Witcher netflix series start

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Out on the town getting furious at the concept of mods with a bunch of my friends. They're all just out of frame, scowling too.

Lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Darth Vader voice] I have diluted the IP. Pray I don't dilute it any further.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

andrzej sapkowski goes to swim in his huge vault of money and discovers it's been diluted by 20 zloty due to the creation of the "jump in shallow water" mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Darth Vader voice] I have diluted the IP. Pray I don't dilute it any further.