Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

So ive been a consoletard my whole life and finally got my mind freed thanks to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide#wiki_console_gamers_are_not_the_common_enemy._modern_consoles_are

Once you realize how stuoid consoles are and how they offer nothing of note (besides "muh exclusives") youre ready to ptake the plunge into the Master Race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So ive been a consoletard my whole life and finally got my mind freed thanks to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide#wiki_console_gamers_are_not_the_common_enemy._modern_consoles_are

Once you realize how stuoid consoles are and how they offer nothing of note (besides "muh exclusives") youre ready to ptake the plunge into the Master Race.

O.O

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

Brigador comes out today guys it's made by a (cool) goon so if you weren't already in the EA you should check it out cause it owns imho.

Brigador is really good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Holy cow

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

drat it feels good to be PC Master Race.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

elf help book posted:

Brigador is really good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Thank you for this incredibly informative article.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Just read the whole thing, thanks r. clown

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Gtfo Ronnie if you don't have a 12 year steam account

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just decided i should get rid of all my stupid loving cards and get afew dollars before the new sale but now you cant use the market unless you download an additional, separate steam app and give them two phone numbers. epic Valve, PC gaming FTW.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

In Training posted:

I just decided i should get rid of all my stupid loving cards and get afew dollars before the new sale but now you cant use the market unless you download an additional, separate steam app and give them two phone numbers. epic Valve, PC gaming FTW.

guess im keeping my rare 2 dollar undertale emoticon after all

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

and they broke the chrome extension that lets you list everything at once so you have to do it one by one and after you do that, you have to approve every listing you made in the app individually

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i buy the gifts i give out with card money so no gifts this sale gently caress it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

elf help book posted:

and they broke the chrome extension that lets you list everything at once so you have to do it one by one and after you do that, you have to approve every listing you made in the app individually

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Console Cuck

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Why two phone numbers does anyone e be have two numbers anymore

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

http://i.imgur.com/7mG3dr1.mp4

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUhdL-ITG-M

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

he plays FTL on 3 vertical monitors pc gaming ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The best argument about PC gaming is that you can use your rig to emulate all the console games that came out in the last 40 years because theyre all better than what you can actually play on a PC :D

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls 3 still runs like rear end on a lot of radeon hardware for no reason and there's no patch or driver update in sight, PC gaming baby!

In Training posted:

The best argument about PC gaming is that you can use your rig to emulate all the console games that came out in the last 40 years because theyre all better than what you can actually play on a PC :D

have told my friends the best reason to own a PC is free old games for years

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jun 19, 2016

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

that's remarkably similar to my "buy a vita" argument

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

dark souls 3 still runs like rear end on a lot of radeon hardware for no reason and there's no patch or driver update in sight, PC gaming baby!

have told my friends the best reason to own a PC is free old games for years

radeon is the wrong kind of RAM

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Really, the only reason I don't own a non-portable console is because TVs are expensive. I finally got a decently paying job, so I might just put together a console gaming setup next year.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Uhhhhh unless you just have a desperate need to own like a 60 inch tv they aren't expensive, a 38-40 is like 160 brand new at wal mart

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My 4K was only 3000 dollars

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

TV prices are a bit different in Iceland. Here's what the cheapest 40" I could find would cost me:

:iceland:

edit: I could probably save a bit by getting a monitor with audio pass-through, and just hooking that to some PC speakers.

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jun 19, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isn't isk the Eve money

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yeah, we're an entire nation of people who use video game money.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Benny D posted:

Uhhhhh unless you just have a desperate need to own like a 60 inch tv they aren't expensive, a 38-40 is like 160 brand new at wal mart

just if you dont have a 70 inch 4k and have all the new 4k consoles coming out preordered.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Great Joe posted:

"How many Big Macs can I get for this Titan?"
"Sir, this is the drive thru. You'll have to go inside if you want to pay in ships."

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Thank you,. very comprehensive article

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I clicked one of the links in it saying that piracy is more common in console than PC and I followed the link and it said exactly the opposite

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao yeah theres def more people that are knowledgeable about modding consoles than there are people aware of google

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Great Joe posted:

I'll be visiting your fake country at the end of July, what should I do

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Xbox 360 was the best console to pirate on. My cousin went to Iraq and came back with a huge stack of burned DVDs that was like $2000 retail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

They are all the best console to pirate on, depending on what you'd like to play?