Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

frickin panty disintegrator ray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Margaritas

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao wtf

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

System Requirements

Reccomended:
Graphics: 8 gb

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

drat

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

forgot about this, lmfao

it’s very good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Everything about that mod is insanity. This is Alyx

and Gman

And Breen

I cried laughing the first time I saw this one

Hahahahaha

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

Not sure if it's already been brought up in the IZ, but has anyone else been looking at/thinking of buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I've been watching some gameplay footage and reading about it over the last few weeks or so, and I'm mighty tempted. It seems to essentially be a historically-focused M&B-like RPG (although you're just some schmo, so you can't lead an army and take over the country, like in M&B) that's focused a lot more on realism.

I'm hoping like hell that it turns out to be great fun (and not just in the standard RPG/M&B way; I'd like 'medieval ARMA' just as much, to be honest) although judging from the early footage, there's a reasonable chance that some of the combat mechanics, etc. will be a bit janky on release. Hopefully the team has been able to iron out all the minor glitches, since it's coming out on the 13th Feb.

im still waiting on my For Honor beta codes from Gimbal but i'll put this in the queue

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

heck yeah

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

does it have multiplayer

yes, you can host a lobby with a password

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

to everyone else who gets it, make sure you change the video settings before you launch it or it will probably crash

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GabeN has gone too far

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Time to look at deals. The art of the deal.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Alexa, bring up the top 5 memes of the day from r/soylulzarmy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Die-Cut On A Ritz Sue, I found 17,000 results for Czolgosz harm me. Do you want me to inform Vice President Hobart?

lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

I'm getting a gaming PC next week lol but there's nothing I really want to play on it except indie treasures and ascii roguelikes . Maybe i'll try and get into map games

Total war warhammer is real good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

I like makimg the ai battle itself and watching with free camera in slowmo with metal playing in total warhammer lol

I like running screenshots through those auto filter websites

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

I got the computer . What's good to play on this thing . There's some rogue likes like cogmind and caves of qud i'm interested in but I don't really know what else

Total war Warhammer has a huge update coming out in a couple weeks and they used the announcement trailer to recreate Predator with the new units they’re adding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2eHPKjW9k

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Mike Bithell is one of my favorite indie devs so I’ll definitely be checking this out

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

BBJoey posted:

How can they monetise it tho

obviously with steam machine revenue

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dark Messiah? That game was pretty cool

Kicking dudes into wall spikes has still never been as fun imho

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS49Dazin3E

pc gaming ftw

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Notice: At the request of the publisher, Alpha Protocol™ is no longer available for sale on Steam. 👀

https://twitter.com/Obsidian/status/1036747936544083968?s=20

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Theyu're gonna give out Celeste for free on The Epic Game's Store next week if youre like me and play all the games that the Imp Zone loves one+ year after theyve stopping talking/caring about them.

Thanks but I’m getting it for my switch as soon as I finish hollow knight

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

There’s not really a good thread for this but has anyone tried Control yet.

I’m liking it despite the occasional stuttering on console. If you’ve ever enjoyed reading those old SCP things then you’ll love this

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

The developers name is loving Psyop lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

~iT DeVaLuEs tHe iP~ —a person who applies for a review copy of every major game release