Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i broke my mouse button while playing counter strike and now i cant play pc games until it gets replaced under warranty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

windows 10 is good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

end of dames

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it sounds like those pc accelerator guys know their stuff

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Actually my favorite Randy Pitchford article is the one about him going to a game development conference shortly after the Aliens Colonial Marines fiasco and doing a three card monte trick on stage before talking about how people who con gullible tourists are actually very good and provide the people they're scamming with entertainment value and that the media unfairly maligns them.

you reminded me of this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

what are the 2 pc games?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

I found a PDF of the issue and the games are Fade to Black (which was originally called Crossfire apparently), the really bad 3D sequel to Flashback, and Heart of Darkness which didn't come out until 3 years after the issue. Also there's an article called "Peter Molyneux: The Smartest Man in Gaming?" and an 8-page 3DO ad

2 cinematic platformers released across multiple platforms

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Does anyone know if the Windows 10 version of Killer Instinct contains the original arcade version? I can't find anything online saying whether it does or does not. If it doesn't, does anybody know why when the XB1 version did? Some weird licensing issue?

isnt the game free? you can just download it and find out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i used to be good at the first ki as a kid but now as am adult i have no idea how the combo system works lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

Did your cousin kill anyone?

http://icasualties.org/iraq/fatalities.aspx

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wheres the imp zone chess thread?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

I have it installed and would be down to play cards against humanity, or maybe betrayal at the house on the hill, or whatever else

im going to get it. imp zone board game night!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

whats the dlc? is any worth getting?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

No because you get all of it for free on the workshop where people just scan in board game boards as "mods"

lol awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is the first ive ever heard of the prestigious steam awards

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Proud Rat Mom posted:

yeah, i thought every gun noise was bad compared to old doom.

doom has the best gun noises of all time so its hard to compete

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I think Im gonna drop the difficulty to easy and blow through the rest of this because I played for like 40 minutes today and realized I bored through most of it. I think this game would have been cooler with about half the levels or every level being half the size. It doesnt help that every level looks the same and has the exact same structure (hallway, arena, hallway, arena etc.)

thats what the game looked like to me and everyone kept telling me im insane

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

Thinking of half life 2, anyone ever play a mod called minerva back in the day? that had the best level design I've ever seen for the era

yeah it was epic. the guy focussed on making areas looking real then worried about gameplay later lol. it still looks great considering the first ep came out in 2005 http://store.steampowered.com/app/235780/

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no jury on earth could rationally convict this man

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

did anyone here get into the beta?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i remember making games like this with my friends when i was 12, thank god steam didnt exist back then...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*after quoting the post so i can copy the link into my browser then subsequently doing a captcha to prove im not a bot* lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope this wierd kid finds love

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

next imp zone tournament

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im not sure know why but im suddenly tempted to pick up salt and sanctuary for the first time in my life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

The imp who has been honing his power by exclusively posting long reviews of stealth games in the stealth games thread for like an entire year now says it's good so that's basically the word of god for me.

i trust that man with my life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

added to my steam list since its free right now, how can i say no to a deal like that?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some of those that Sonic Forces
Are the same that burn crosses

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm going to buy the Duke Nukem version of bulletstorm

awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I played through almost the whole game today lol. The only part I didn't like was the armored enemies above the subway town because you have to slow down more than I'd like to finish off the spongy big dudes.

the worst part of the game is i remember finally getting the bfg and i got to use it for like 2 minutes before the game ended

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Lmfao THAT'S the end of that game?? Seriously?

haha

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I saved like 8 BFG rounds for some equivalent of the giant mutant but with like power armor or something, that I thought for sure was gonna rip through the wall.

like i said earlier in some other thread its basically the whole reason people trashed the game. its fun the it just suddenly stops with no fanfare lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Edit: I was thinking of Battlerite. Brawlhalla is a Melee clone.

next imp zone tournament?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

What do valve employees do. Isn't it a huge company. They can't all be balancing dota.

i think 5 of them also work on adding new overpowered weapons to csgo occasionally

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dps [deaths per second]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Panty Saluter posted:

only 100mph? what a waste of a mclaren

100 is the biggest number in existence

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If you ever wanted your personal information mined and sold off to the Chinese government, I've got the perfect battle royale game for you.

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting 2007 levels of hype