Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/293127/bethesda-is-leaking-your-personnal-informations-through-tickets/20

they responded to a support thread on this with just "Hi guys, we've resolved this issue." and closing the thread. except people could still post in the closed thread

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reading the posts in that thread just reminded me why i only read imp zone

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ironymaster420 [posting continuously for 4 hours]: actually having your credit card details leaked is good. i cant even see why anyone complaining about this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

everyone has been expecting this since pubg was released so no surprises there

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

even though its still a br game at heart and hence, bad. that cs one actually seems like theres some interesting changes to concept at least https://www.counter-strike.net/dangerzone

max 18 players and you can do contracts and rescue hostages for money, games only last 10 minutes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the csgo br is bad but im playing it until i get the exclusive skin because i have aids

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i couldnt do it. i played 2 rounds and quit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

theres ammo boxes that you have to mash e on and it gives you one bullet at a time

you can hold it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Palpek posted:

There's a really cool noclip documentary with Romero talking about the development of id software intertwined with showing how he moved to Ireland with his wife because he went on vacation there once and decided to stay forever and maybe develop some games in his free time. It was just super chill and he seemed like a genuinely warm and happy person who's not hung up on some past dev drama, loves his wife and just does what he likes in life. It's somewhat cool that a Doom episode is something he was working on there.

doesnt he suffer from hyperthymesia which basically means every little grievance he's had in his life, even if it was 30 years ago, cuts just as deep as if it just happened?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Isn't his wife like 14

definitely not

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Romero

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

drat she's older than him. I remember back when Daikatana was coming out hearing stories about how he ran off to Iceland with a 14 year old bride. I guess don't believe everything you read on the internet.

your thinknig of this one which wierdly the best source that came up was SA? https://www.somethingawful.com/news/god-bless-you/

anyway if he married a 14 year old when diakatana came out shed still be 32 now..

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think you meant to post this in the epic deals thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

applying now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

seems like theres a world of choice out there for pc gamers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

No need to be beholden to rockstar's deterministic horse testicle expansion when smf models and garrys mod allow us based pc gamers a world of horse testocle choice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that kid is a hero

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

man nurse posted:

The Epic Games Launcher continues to get more epic by the day. Now it's apparently collecting data on your steam games and your steam friends.

epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

SpaceAceJase posted:

I read the effort post and appreciate the work that was put into it.
Heavy anime though. I've played the first 3 Phoenix wrights. good poo poo

imagine getting mad over my throwaway comment

i think youre actually the one who is mad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have no idea what thats talking about

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

It's a weird Dota mod that's like a multiplayer deck building game and has nothing in common with dota . It seems cool but it's got a bad translation and I can't really bother to figure it out

oh, like artifact?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

By combining Artifact into the game people (supposedly) actually play and calling it Sir Worthington's Classy Mustache & Beard Butter Auto Chess Update. PC gamers will laugh insanely loud with their gap teeth showing while downloading that bitch at 50mbs down.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

BBJoey posted:

none of the parts that are good about the game would be improved by a remaster

they could fix the bad parts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just double checked that isnt me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

an apple ii isn't a mac.

thank you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

SpaceAceJase posted:

Always thought that living room looked cosy as hell.
Same with the start of Companions of Xanth where you're at the desk booting up the computer.
Reminds me of simpler times.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I found an Atari 800XL for $20 at a thrift shop the other day and I might become a depraved 80's microcomputer guy now

i think thats the most epic kind, personally

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmfao just remembered that game. *starts preparing a mail bomb to send to Bobs apartment*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

steam updated the library ui and it seems worse. any gamers with me

steam peaked in 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

I don't know how I like the look but it's cool that you can make dynamic categories like "currently installed games" and poo poo

i forgot that wasn't an option because I've mostly been using big picture mode for months now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Noita is so fun . One of the coolest spell/weapon crafting systems I've ever seen in a game

https://twitter.com/nollagames/status/1167089022029709313?s=21

im going to do the sensible thing here and wait for the bob 3 review

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im not sure if ill ever be on a high enough irony level to not be pissed off by this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

The developers name is loving Psyop lmao

ironically giving all my personal details to KFC for the lols

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Never mind I barely understand this at all lol

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

epic zach

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Has ne1 played snakebird i heard thats good but gets hard real hard in fact and the devs made a sexual for newbs called "snakebird primer"

its everything you just posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007