Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

program666 posted:

sonyggers are the worst

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

They need to hurry the frick up and port all these to PS4 with trophies or whatever the gently caress they're doing. No reason there shouldn't be like 100 PS2 titles available instead of just loving Parappa2 and some other jap poo poo.

You need to calm down.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Early Access, Massively Multiplayer, Indie, RPG

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh, Steam has movies now huh. Haha, cool. Early Access? Nice. Yeah.

. . .

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey who bought me Salt & Sanctuary?! You guyyys

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Steam down for me too. Super weird. Never happened on day 1 of a sale before. Checking in later.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rage was fun as hell and Andrew WK got me hyped for the sequel.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The Andrew WK performance was as depressing and masturbatory as the rest of the Bethesda conference. Facts

wow a press conference being masturbatory, my sir? you've really pulled back the curtain on all the bullshit. have you heard of Gamergate?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fuckin, full of lies everywhere. The nation is so ironic with hypocrisy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

China

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

naked pepe dabbing in front of an always on kinnect with a camera as phil spector watches from redmond washington and shout soy cu cks betfo 😂😂😂😂😹😹😹😹

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Alexa, bring up the top 5 memes of the day from r/soylulzarmy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my computer has far more personal information on it than any console i've ever used so i don't really care if sony or nintendo know what i watch on netflix or w/e, it literally could not matter less

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*watches Black Mirror on Nintendo 3ds*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

valve being a hellish pit of corporate politics is literally the least surprising news ever reported

"IT'S LIKE IRL FORTNITE IN THAT PLACE!!!!" - NEET gamer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gaming and politics, now that I like. @patrickklepek get in on this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

valve is poo poo and has been for nearly a decade now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

King of loving rear end

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

PC gaming FTW

trying to jack off posted:

reading the posts in that thread just reminded me why i only read imp zone

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

the csgo br is bad but im playing it until i get the exclusive skin because i have aids

PC Gaming FTW

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You should've seen our Sea of Thieves ship erupt in applause when Bryson broke the news. Grog and dynamite and many songs were busted out insanely randomly. I, for one, am dedicating this banana flavoured creatine powder shot to the boys at Valve.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

man nurse posted:

The Epic Games Launcher continues to get more epic by the day. Now it's apparently collecting data on your steam games and your steam friends.

every app and website does this now and has been for at least a decade :woop:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*goes berserk, tips entire desk over and slaps my asscheeks like bongos out of anger* NICE CARE POST BITCH!!!!!!!! INFORMATIVE MUTCH? OmegaLUL

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Go back to GBS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BBJoey posted:

How can they monetise it tho

By combining Artifact into the game people (supposedly) actually play and calling it Sir Worthington's Classy Mustache & Beard Butter Auto Chess Update. PC gamers will laugh insanely loud with their gap teeth showing while downloading that bitch at 50mbs down.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dank.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

next IZI prize: 80,000 copies of Left4Dead2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I might actually play this now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

It’s nice having an adventure game with some depth to it. The mix of comedy and mature subject matter is refreshing in a genre dominated by Telltale garbage.

Havin said that: Pissco Weeweecum

My first (and only) experience with the elder god crpg genre was with the Shadowrun remake and I really enjoyed it. I will be getting Pisslord Ballscum at some point in the future.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I forgot that was even happening. The last I heard anything about it was 2016. I'll probably wait and see how ppl like it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stardew Valley update is out on the 26th, loving swaaaagggggg

https://www.stardewvalley.net/1-4-pc-release-date-more/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Lmfao the next half life game is gonna be VR

A turd the size of a Star Destroyer from Star Wars blacks out the sun as it makes its way to The Game Awards 2k19.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao so true. Welcome to the Simon Zone bro.

loving stupid rear end motherfucker.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1 week til Stardew danks all over my thanksgaming plans

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think there was something like that in one of the gba/ds remakes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol that screenshot is great

Unionize our fumbling office full of malnourished Frisco disasters who get their news from twitter and post it with zero fact checking. We only get paid 75k for doing this.