Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ObamaWeed9000 from Steam here, you probably have played with me in a PubLord TF2 server when I'm just loving off during the comp queues. Just want to say, PC gaming is loving hype poo poo man. 60+FPS, TRUE HD, and a generally better overall skill level? Yes please. Console peasants can cry some more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anybody can bust a nut into a whore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Kawaii]DonaldTrumpsPubes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Lmfao the next half life game is gonna be VR

LMFAO. loving retarded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

how am i supposed to to appreciate the horse testicles with these graphics

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ruzihm posted:

hopefully better than artifact lmao

Lmfao so true. Welcome to the Simon Zone bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit stupid autocorrect. Imp zone*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*covers the walls in ropes of jizz thinking about what if Pokémon had a berry farm/breeder facility sim in it*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat. I haven't played one since Emerald/LeafGreen era.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You could decorate a hideout in one of those.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*vietnam flash back to the unforgettable boat sequence in Deus Ex*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Edit - We've decided this story isn't actually true after Gabe hand-delivered a knife to our office.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

it would be amaze balls to pop out from around the corner and eviscerate the both of you with thousands of bfg tracers eminating from my body in a cone shape after shooting the big bfg ball at the wall

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tetramin posted:

lol come on. Gonna make a bunch of posts parodying how the balls will jiggle in this game too?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t worry, the higher texture resolution mod will ALWAYS spawn a legendary AK74 and Senyatski Stealth Jacket in your inventory.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

real_russiangame_15yeardevcycle.exe can perform tricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It sucks but it is epic when the coil whines from pumping out millions of frames.