Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Welcome to The Master Race.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my video card didnt work so i ended up just buying a 700 dollar tower with everything in it off newegg lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102103 this is a stupid good deal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Oh gently caress yes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's time for a new paradigm shift: Digital. Loot. Crates.

:worship: :worship: :woop: :woop:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

#pcgamers be winnin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHokAGzoEwk

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Console human being: :downsbravo: hruuuurrerrrrrrr I likea da Bloohborn! I like da Nintondo HUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: I'm sorry about you condition. All I can do is recommend immediate Rig construction, followed by Steam account creation.

Pissy pussy console bitch: :downsbravo::downabravo::downsbravo::downsbravo:

Cool-headed PC Master Race Representative: While I'm at it, allow me to recommend some games which really take advantage of the PC platform. Goat Simulator. Terror Lab. Deadly Premonition HD. Undertale. There's Poop In My Soup. Payday 2 plus DLC.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Stands up Proudly] ....DEATH TO SONYGGERS

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh baby.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So ive been a consoletard my whole life and finally got my mind freed thanks to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide#wiki_console_gamers_are_not_the_common_enemy._modern_consoles_are

Once you realize how stuoid consoles are and how they offer nothing of note (besides "muh exclusives") youre ready to ptake the plunge into the Master Race.

Just read the whole thing, thanks r. clown

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls 3 still runs like rear end on a lot of radeon hardware for no reason and there's no patch or driver update in sight, PC gaming baby!

In Training posted:

The best argument about PC gaming is that you can use your rig to emulate all the console games that came out in the last 40 years because theyre all better than what you can actually play on a PC :D

have told my friends the best reason to own a PC is free old games for years

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jun 19, 2016

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao yeah theres def more people that are knowledgeable about modding consoles than there are people aware of google

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Hostageware

Hostageware are console exclusives that have no reason to remain exclusive to a specific console other than to force consumers to use the particular console by holding a game "hostage". These are usually the result of Microsoft or Sony buying out or contracting a game studio, making them sign a contract, or an internal development within Microsoft or Sony themselves. Some falsely believe that Microsoft and Sony are 'supporting' game developers by doing this, which isn't quite true. Really, all they're doing is replacing you as their financial support. Had the studio not been contracted or otherwise forced to develop that exclusive title, they could have put their time and talent toward a game that would actually be available to everyone. It's like your rich neighbor bought out the town contractor and is using him to build and rent you a house, when you really could have just hired him to build the house directly for you and completely avoided the extra cost of rent

what the gently caress

someone was really livid about bloodborne writing that poo poo up lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

the creidts are acutally 4 hours long, oh my god.

they last longer than the actual game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i remember the time they accidentally posted every sonic series game in a bundle for 7.50 when generations and racing transformed were still fairly new, that loving owned

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I think the current one is $10?

Is generations good? I'm craving some blue skies in games right now

is it daily? cause it may go down even more. either way its the first really good sonic game since the genesis days dude

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

racing transformed is also a really spectacular kart racer that's basically f-zero but you can drive a company of heroes tank through the world of Nights

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

There are no daily/flash deals anymore, everything is on sale for the same respective discount the whole time

my wallet..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that's right, Evolve is now free to play! loving epic.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I finally bought the new doom because t fell below 20 bucks and the demo was kinda fun even if it's not really as cool as original doom. Anyway the download is loving 80 GIGS!! What in the world is that, I had to wipe like 80% of my library so I could install this

big rear end textures

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

System Requirements

Reccomended:
Graphics: 8 gb

say whatever you want about this sleeper hit indie title but it's got the right RAM

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yeah, he kept trying to send me a gift copy of Killing Floor

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this has been removed :/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff