Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PUSSY PASSWORD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

I just remembered you can refund games with this poo poo . This is the best feeling in the world

welcome to the club brother.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

the new half life is going to be what causes the nuclear head cancer they get from attaching that gay instrument to their brain

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loving awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thats sick

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

A class based fps with levelling and ultinates I hope where you can fight individuals or teams in large scale battles in a continuously sshrinking map i hipe

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

they are but there was never anyone on them last time played either in liek 2014 tragi. tragoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utp6pRK54qM

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just loving hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass... My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving... And I will put in the grave as many as I can... It's time for me to kill... And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins... here...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Tbh you deserve it for buying Borderlands 3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

youre always eating out dudes...

lol