Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Hostageware

Hostageware are console exclusives that have no reason to remain exclusive to a specific console other than to force consumers to use the particular console by holding a game "hostage". These are usually the result of Microsoft or Sony buying out or contracting a game studio, making them sign a contract, or an internal development within Microsoft or Sony themselves. Some falsely believe that Microsoft and Sony are 'supporting' game developers by doing this, which isn't quite true. Really, all they're doing is replacing you as their financial support. Had the studio not been contracted or otherwise forced to develop that exclusive title, they could have put their time and talent toward a game that would actually be available to everyone. It's like your rich neighbor bought out the town contractor and is using him to build and rent you a house, when you really could have just hired him to build the house directly for you and completely avoided the extra cost of rent

what the gently caress

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a bud ggot me playng that xwing tabletop on it and its really cool, they 3d modled all the ships and automated like 80% of the game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no they will not posted:

me (walking through a pristine argent tower): What's even the point

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/02/10/lights-out-for-steam-greenlight-as-valve-introduces-steam-direct/

I get the impression this is going to be used for money laundering basically immediately

chrst finally

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yeah, he kept trying to send me a gift copy of Killing Floor

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

*On page 4 of the latest Indie Treasure thread* Bob's my homie, but...

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Tearing up this post and stomping on it like I just lost big on the horse

Bicyclops posted:

diddy kong stomping on his hat after loving up at a mini game

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stalkers balls getting stuck when you walk next to a wall and glitching into a supernova while a t-posing guy shouts mudak! suka blyat! over and over

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

real_russiangame_15yeardevcycle.exe can perform tricks

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Darth Vader voice] I have diluted the IP. Pray I don't dilute it any further.