Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

serious question: whats up with the Tales series? playing zestria on PS4 and the camera is literally poo poo during combat and I have no idea whats happening

theyre low budget games for otakus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Steam is a piece of horse crap.

ill never have it on my computer.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So ive been a consoletard my whole life and finally got my mind freed thanks to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide#wiki_console_gamers_are_not_the_common_enemy._modern_consoles_are

Once you realize how stuoid consoles are and how they offer nothing of note (besides "muh exclusives") youre ready to ptake the plunge into the Master Race.

Thank you,. very comprehensive article

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3559186#post417327868

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lmfao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lmfao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Please enjoy the superb vistas that this dish provides. I personally recommend pairing it with a fistful of valium and the type of cider they sell what comes in plastic soda style bottles, sir. By your leave then, sir. *takes lid off a dish revealing a 50ft drop onto solid concrete*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Stoned while playing Bloodborne

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Is Salt and Sanctuary bad? I thought I had heard good things about it except the 2001 Newgrounds art for human characters

just my personal opinion but if you really dislike 1 aspect of a game youll probably dislike everything else about it too. the guy who did all the gameplay mechanics and story and stuff was the same guy who made it look like that and thought yeah ... good enough. then again ive never played it. maybe the dev really does like his games to look like that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

awesome. this would be perfect for my new gaming setup. I'm a fully grown hammerhead shark

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
declaration of war http://nichegamer.com/2018/07/07/todd-howard-stop-buying-skyrim-if-you-want-the-re-releases-to-stop/

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
seems like the problem is that its tracking stuff you do outside of gaming too. no real chance of that happening with a nintendo console since what else are you using it for .. i suppose sony + xbox owners might watch netflix and use spotify but nobody is using them to browse ebay or google with either

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

What do valve employees do. Isn't it a huge company. They can't all be balancing dota.

They raethr sit at the computer

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Palpek posted:

Yeah, in one of the tweets the Valve ex-employee non-ironically recommended reading Hunger Games as an instruction on what to expect and how to behave within the company.

Sounds like they spend a lot of time reading the hunger games at valve

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

i dont want anything to do with any of that.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

More specifically, we want folks who are insane

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
page 1: pc gaming LUL. gabe newell withdraws all of the money that comes into his bank account every orning and eats the bills
page 10: just about to start assembling my new rig on newegg .. will this gpu work with this motherboard? Ive suddenly become really interested in playing map games and visual novels in buttery smooth 1080p

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
You can play all of that stuff including hyper light drifter on any computer that doesnt still have windows 98 on it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

he's right. well idk about chrono cross cos i aint played that but ff7 wasnt their best showing IMO

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
8 was a masterpiece imo ... a little weird and maybe too easy to bend the rules, but if you played it you wouldnt forget it in a hurry.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
thats not 4k. thats just buttery smooth 1080p

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Palpek posted:

Yeah, you're right, sorry. That's the highest res I could find and the good ol' judge looked sick blown up like that though.

U dont have to apologise .. its capcoms fault for not making the flash cartoon looking art big enough. you shouldnt apologise for someone elses weakness

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its not pixel art in the gba version. its just insanely compressed. so the hd remasters are essentially polished turds. no offense to the phoenix wright art team and all but ... the 3d ones look so much better

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SpaceAceJase posted:

I read the effort post and appreciate the work that was put into it.
Heavy anime though. I've played the first 3 Phoenix wrights. good poo poo

imagine getting mad over my throwaway comment

just take it on the chin man

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the new half life is going to be what causes the nuclear head cancer they get from attaching that gay instrument to their brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

2 more clients and and you could get a tetris with that