Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Does anyone know if the Windows 10 version of Killer Instinct contains the original arcade version? I can't find anything online saying whether it does or does not. If it doesn't, does anybody know why when the XB1 version did? Some weird licensing issue?

I googled "Windows 10 killer instinct classic" and the very first result said it doesn't come with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In retrospect that sounded rude but I was just trying to be helpful

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I just decided i should get rid of all my stupid loving cards and get afew dollars before the new sale but now you cant use the market unless you download an additional, separate steam app and give them two phone numbers. epic Valve, PC gaming FTW.

Why two phone numbers does anyone e be have two numbers anymore

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Uhhhhh unless you just have a desperate need to own like a 60 inch tv they aren't expensive, a 38-40 is like 160 brand new at wal mart

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

DEus ex 2 is not a bad game, it's like dark souls 2 where they made a bunch of questionable design choices but it's not anywhere near as bad as that other garbage

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

fight your way out from forgotten place such this mystery dungeon!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oddly enough my only memory of Killing Floor was one time I was playing the farm map and one of my teammates suddenly stopped and told everyone that Osama was just killed, and we all thought he was joking for a few minutes.

same but obama

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

does it have multiplayer

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

internet_2018.jpg

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

s&s was fun and worth the $5 i paid for it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

salt and sanctuary looking wretched also hurts gameplay because it has a million gotcha traps that all blend into the environment. also i found the combat really boring.

yeah the combat really leaves something to be desired

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My PC took 20 minutes to write a 100 mb game update onto my hard drive and crashed 15 minutes into playing The Witcher 1 so I guess it’s functionally dead at this point. RIP

the world and story are so good in 1 that its worth all the other awful poo poo you have to contend with

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

American McGay posted:

My favorite Valve thing out of a host of Valve things is that they've basically outsourced the actual development of games to their fans while still taking all the profit. 95% of new content released in TF2 is community made content and then they sell it in loot boxes and give the creator pennies on the dollar.

i too was frightened when i discovered capitalism

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Doesn’t blizzard-activision own the KING games stuff, all of the candy crushes and mobile strategy games? How much money do they need to make?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Steam just spent 47 minutes installing a 10mb patch for PoE..... PC gaming FTW

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

POSTED: JUNE 8
There are two wamen you can end up with at the end of the game

Go on a holy crusade with an annoying religious thot who commands you 24/7

OR

Respect (or disrespect) your father and get a personal seamen demon (succubus) while becoming the ruler of demons

11/10 would chose seamen demon again

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

It was that source engine might and magic game

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Welcome to metal gear July

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

youre in a beta for a storefront

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I’m a single issue voter and that issue is library fragmentation

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Cliff B Presents: Childhood Treasures: A Little St. James Adventure

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

S&S was worth every penny of the $2 I paid for it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

his life is so sick

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The new season of path of exile is extremely fun. Tower defense works really well in an arpg

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I decided to give myself a present and i just built a really sick rig. Looking for suggestions for games I should play at 144 or whatever. so far i have:

remake 2
the most recent deus ex
the quake 2 rtx game

currently playing witcher 3 on ultra settings at 90fps and holy poo poo the environments in this game are incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

im playing the most recent tomb raider game and im incredibly surprised by how fun it is and how amazing it looks. semper games