Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

im playing the most recent tomb raider game and im incredibly surprised by how fun it is and how amazing it looks. semper games
I got Rise with my new computer a few years ago and the game doesn't really have an art style but it was a great technical showcase. I spent ages looking at the snow and wading through it lol. The game varied from kind of fun (the combat arenas where you run around putting together scrappy traps, molotovs, shivs etc) to deeply dull though.

Final Fantasy XV with all the HD textures and stuff looks absolutely amazing. Maybe GTAV or Red Dead if you have the brain disease required to enjoy modern Rockstar games. I don't . peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the attempted fanfiction outrage from the 90s repackaged to frame it as protecting workers labour ftw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

i think it's pretty funny that it happens because developers forget to account for it. perhaps I'm simply built different but I think the card's driver should not let me run it hard enough to damage it no matter what.

This really feels like something that should be a solved problem by now yeah. They must have hosed up really badly, if there weren't some protections against it I feel like we'd hear about the Starcraft issue happening with every other shittily made indie game