Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

program666 posted:

this is great but where is the screenshots of your specs and guts? (guts is how we the master race call the interior of PCs lol a bit of lingo there)

stfu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I have to buy a new gpu and dark souls 3 before april 12th or whatever and its making me anxious

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Average Bear posted:

I didn't install Windows 10

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

They need to hurry the frick up and port all these to PS4 with trophies or whatever the gently caress they're doing. No reason there shouldn't be like 100 PS2 titles available instead of just loving Parappa2 and some other jap poo poo.

you should hurry the frick up and quit being such a little pussy bitch, Coldplay Chiptunes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

:vince:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I would be fairly surprised if Witcher 3 didn't win due to gwent

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Holy. Mother making GBS threads. Tit Balls. Okay guys, so, apparently the Motorhead expansion of Victor Vran is officially A Thing now. :stare: What the actual gently caress...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

This just reaffirms my MO of never loving with nVidia fanboys. One minute your talking clock speeds and the next? Well..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

oh my god