Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
PC has solid exclusives like Black Closet. I can't afford the 400 dollar game Bloodborne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ristolaz posted:

Can consoles do this.

Not sure if you're aware of this but... that's a picture of a console.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

hard to believe the greatest game of all time bioshock infinite is already 4 years oldd

Time flies when you're having fun replaying the greatest game of all time Bioshock Infinite every year.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Up next
AUTOPLAY

7:55
Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
RalphTresvantVEVO

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
you need a mouse, not just any mouse
precise and sensitive that's what i can give

-ralph tresvant, sensitivity

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

BBJoey posted:

why would you possibly want an alpha protocol remaster

Because of how good it is.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

https://ultimacodex.com/2015/10/remember-that-centaur-poster-in-ultima-6s-intro-i-found-the-sketch-it-was-based-on/ yeah, show me epic early 90s furcon zine sketches in your c-worded out console games x-cwords and soyny fanboys

I always wondered what that pole dancing centaur picture was based on, is something I've never thought but regardless I appreciate this piece of gaming lore.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nice... It’d be cool to play again without digging out the PS3 again

The Demon's Souls servers are long gone too I think...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

they are but there was never anyone on them last time played either in liek 2014 tragi. tragoc

I actually got some help when I played around then :coolfish: