Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Average Bear posted:

I didn't install Windows 10

tthat os is definitely a piece of poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i missed stardew valley for 11 dollars a few weeks ago on gog but thanks to waiting i got it for 10.04 on steam, that's a savings of 96 cents, basically 1/2 the cost of a starbucks brand Tall coffee. incredible thank you gaben glorious

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

don't troll

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

I played goldeneye with kbm this past weekend.

No thanks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

anyone who bought these deserved to be conned tbh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

star fox 1 sux and all the star fox 2 betas are the same crap that runs at 10 fps

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hard to believe the greatest game of all time bioshock infinite is already 4 years oldd

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll buy all of these

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m picturing a congressional hearing like that Zuckerberg one where some crusty retarded old senator is looking down and saying “so this... ‘Green light’ you give, it, ah, it means that any- ANYONE, who makes a game, no matter what that game even is, can, er... can put it up on your stores, on your servers, and sell it there, and you get money for that? Is that correct?” and Gabe just sits there silently for some time before gulping and nodding

good news greenlight no longer exists all you have to do is pay lord gaben 100 dollars to put your asset flip games up

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The only thing I know about it is the epic roasting it received during an IZ AGDQ thread.

i remember soem guy playing it trying to like get killed by a horse to clip thru half the map or something which is cool but what was cooler is he kept failing and getting more and more flustered and saying stuff like this has never happened before

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its great. amazeballs! wow!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

meme supreme looks good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to get king of dragon pass. maybe super hydorah and shadowhand. possibley something else?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Good news all Sonic Forces is 50% off. At that price they're practically forcing you to buy it.

gently caress you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sonic forces himself into a child concentration camp

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

what the gently caress is a steam link

Its lile chrome cast for steam and has a lot of lag

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Force yourself into a toilet!! Bitch!

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I never played rage but i do remember john carmack talking about masdive 50gb megatextures when it came out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

everyone who didn't get hyped up for Andrew wk at e3 needs to be annihilated

thank you andrew wk and todd howard for saving e3

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah, that leaves out like 10,000 games but I imagine the only games on steam without achievements are unity asset flips and DOTA2

the unity assit flip games usually have thousands of achievments and trading cards

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

ive heard the name brawlhalla before but ive never even seen it. Maybe i have and its one of those things that look so generic you dont really keep it in mind

also no more room in hell is a Zombie Apocalypse Source Mod

brawlhalla is an f2p competative platformer like smash

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they should port them to ps2 and gamecube for the less fortunate amongst us

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Xbox Stays Winning

naked pepe dabbing in front of an always on kinnect with a camera as phil spector watches from redmond washington and shout soy cu cks betfo 😂😂😂😂😹😹😹😹

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll never trust a 50 cent russian asset flip game with 10000 achievements that other russian csgo players use to farm for cards after this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This only got discovered because the developers started making fake Team Fortress 2 items to put on the marketplace to scam people with

good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Theyre hungry because Gabe Newell ate all of their lunches the legendary fat bastard.

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its a multiplatform procedurally generated metroidvania so not having the exe is good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my favorite parts of sotn, order of ecclasia, super metroid, metroid zero mission, cave story, etc were the parts where every level are the same procgen hallway with a part that goes up or down and at the up/down part theres a dead end where you have to use Item thats unlocked through Runs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

works fine on my machine :smugbird: there was some input lag on borderless with vsync on but you should be playing action games with bordless and vsync since those cause input lag

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

And another vote for

there's like some remake of ultima online in some ultima online successor [NOT the richard garriot scam game, like the old ea uo team made a new game? and some insane fans made the old uo in a mod?] that i wanna try and play hundreds of hours leveling wood chop

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

spb posted:

Get a clue

I made that psot a few months ago but. I have not found a clue in that time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

valve is poo poo and has been for nearly a decade now

It's amazing how bad they are but whats even mire amazing is that the alteratives are even woirse. Well maybe not origin ive never tried that. Uplay and the windows store always crash tho. Dont know how ill live without gears of war 6 and assassins creed Greek edition on pc but ill try

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

its cool they have no idea what their plan is and this is a complete turnabout from when they nearly kicked all of those games off the store earlier in the year im sure every small dev who makes and sells pc games through them is very confidant in their own futures

Only geraldo of riviera hsould be allowed to gently caress

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My boot drive is going really slow and check dusk has been stuck on 18% for six hours....fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the boot drive is dead and i actually am going to install linux on a flash drive to see if i can recover anything. then i'll try windows repair but i don't think itsgoint to work. an d ifit doesn't....wow! windows 10 sure is expensive. maybe its time to buy an xbox one xand play sea of thieves with rediscover lfmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Hard drive with googly eyes making horrible mechanical noises with every letter of its dialogue: PC gaming ftw

lol