Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171879/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://store.steampowered.com/app/960170/DJMAX_RESPECT_V/ :worship: lord gaben has blessed us once again :worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I decided to give myself a present and i just built a really sick rig. Looking for suggestions for games I should play at 144 or whatever. so far i have:

remake 2
the most recent deus ex
the quake 2 rtx game

currently playing witcher 3 on ultra settings at 90fps and holy poo poo the environments in this game are incredible

forza horizon 4 maybe idk. n++

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

die contards!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Yyoud be sining a different tune if those asset flip games had sex scenes directed by and starring nail deuckman.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it would be amaze balls to pop out from around the corner and eviscerate the both of you with thousands of bfg tracers eminating from my body in a cone shape after shooting the big bfg ball at the wall

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

stalker shoc and pripyat are good. this one will be bad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

official in engine game trailer where everything is scripted and pre rendered hoipe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

real_russiangame_15yeardevcycle.exe can perform tricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

was really looking forward to amazon studios mmo where you colonize america and slaughter the natives but now? i'll be waiting for the dlc to fix it ala dark souls 2