Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
My riggy: core i5 4460, evga gtx 960 4gb gddr5 (single fan version) (small form factor PCs ftw) 16gb corsair ddr3. It was a major gamer fail going budget on the processor but I'm still crushing, absolutely crushing most games on high settings including witcher 3 WITH hair effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

beepstreet posted:

Tomorrow night I'm gonna build my first gaming PC since 2004.

Pimps, what are some essential PC exclusives from the last couple years I should check out?

I know I wanna try:
Pillars of Eternity
Soma
GTA V
Skyrim with a shitload of mods
Dolphin / PS2 emulation at 1080 or 4k(!)

Gonna pick up Dark Souls 3 as well when I finish my PS4 playthrough. loving can't wait for that 60fps glory.

Is the new Batman still hosed up on PC? Im looking for stuff that's really gonna test my new card too.

Witcher 3 my mahfukkin droogie

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Cowabunga? Cowa loving piece of dog poo poo! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing as a loving ooze-infested dirty loving sewer rat poo poo! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my rear end and Splinter's my balls! This game is an inside-out rear end in a top hat regurgitating putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather loving yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking fucks, it loving sucks, it loving blows, it's a piece of poo poo... and I don't like it.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Finally got my new rig up and running.

:stare: My God...it's full of win

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Gtfo Ronnie if you don't have a 12 year steam account

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

someone was really livid about bloodborne writing that poo poo up lmao

It was actually me writing about the last guardian

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ColoradoCleric posted:

So I'm looking at the summer sale and advanced warfare and black ops 3 are 50%, are either of these worth picking up for PC?

Depends on how much crack you like to smoke, which game you ought to get.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

at the date posted:

I still remember that incredible secret bundle sale Steam had a little while ago where you could save 75% off The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, and Metal Gear Solid 5. All you had to do was not buy the shitass garbage games Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, and Metal Gear Solid 5. Saved so much money last year.

drat...incredible savings. Praise Gaben

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My virginity grew back when I became a PC gamer.

*Knuc looks in inventory and sees Twin Virginities* huh. Grew another one

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I played a lot of hours of Just Cause 2 just loving around. Should I get 3

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
John Goodman was in Rage lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Rage: the Sequel to Pyst

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I do my online banking and pay all my bills on the PS4 web browser

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Freaking out that I forgot to pay my rent until I remember I have the Venmo card for my 2DS XL in my messenger bag

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
167 pound coder ground to slurry between tables being pushed together for a brainstorming session on steam trading cards. Law of the jungle baby

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VibM9vCguc

John Romero made a new DOOM episode, coming February . this actually looks pretty ftw

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Im tired of these stupid pc gaming xd memes poo poo, pc gaming is super simple. You got steam, windows stote, origin, discord, uplay, amazon, gog, bethesda launcher, blizzard, epic games launcher, itch.io and its not that complicated you only have to worry about securom, denuvo, starforce, steam drm somehow destroying your hard drives and disc drives but to solve that you only have to patch games like twice and open regedit to edit hkey_current_user_local and downoad клазщЙ_cpu (tell your antivirua its a false positive and restore from quarantine) to disable cpu failsafes and run in borderless windowed after downgrading geforce experience drivers due to a bug in the latest release.

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
My friend gave me a copy of Hollow Knight on Steam but I don’t play it because when I run it my computer makes bizarre high pitched noises. No other game on my computer has ever done this. PC gaming FTW

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

SpaceAceJase posted:

Wish you felt too uncomfortable to share that post

Can someone please give this guy 6 for his lovely attitude

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

SpaceAceJase posted:

I read the effort post and appreciate the work that was put into it.
Heavy anime though. I've played the first 3 Phoenix wrights. good poo poo

imagine getting mad over my throwaway comment

Go back to GBS

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Theyu're gonna give out Celeste for free on The Epic Game's Store next week if youre like me and play all the games that the Imp Zone loves one+ year after theyve stopping talking/caring about them.

Game Distribution Platforms Only Celested Children Use