Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

https://youtu.be/Es49Zhece08

0:25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Duke Nukem 3D, the game that made me a man.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Tomorrow night I'm gonna build my first gaming PC since 2004.

Pimps, what are some essential PC exclusives from the last couple years I should check out?

I know I wanna try:
Pillars of Eternity
Soma
GTA V
Skyrim with a shitload of mods
Dolphin / PS2 emulation at 1080 or 4k(!)

Gonna pick up Dark Souls 3 as well when I finish my PS4 playthrough. loving can't wait for that 60fps glory.

Is the new Batman still hosed up on PC? Im looking for stuff that's really gonna test my new card too.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

I got the XFX Radeon R9 390. I saw a benchmark that said it ran Batman at 4k at 79fps but that seems insane.

I'd get Witcher 3 but I played the gently caress out of it last summer on PS4. I'll check it out again later in the year

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

gently caress yeah Shadow Warrior and Sleepy Dogs, forgot about those

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Experienced that myself last month my brother. Excellent feel.

Ive been playing Project Cars. It's been a long time since I've played a realistic, modern racing game. The sense of speed is loving awesome and it looks great. Anyone play Forza 6? They just brought it to PC

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/466170/

PC games are so incredibly advanced that they can play themselves at this point. Are consolefags even trying anymore?

drat dude, might have to pick up a third Titan X for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

In Training posted:

Once I got over that Doom (2016) is its own thing and not the exact same as original Doom Ive been getting into it. I still feel like the melee kills and chainsaw mechanic break things up a little much for my liking but Ive been putting point into ammo capacity upgrades so I can just run and the gun the whole time. Its fairly epic when youre in a tight arena and having to struggle for survival against the demons of Hell.

It's good