Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

You mock Kaiji but his opponent is the fearsome Kazuya Fiveaces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Symbolic Butt posted:

FINALLY

I'm surprised that Kazuya actually didn't cheat with all these aces at the beginning, i was sure of that for a long time what the gently caress.

It made sense to me. There's no real reason to cheat that early and it's probably not so fun for a sadist to end things so quickly. What surprised me is that the second pair of aces wasn't cheated for.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Feb 6, 2018

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I've been waiting for Kazuya to be forced to play his red life but I'm actually not sure what Kaiji's insight was. Perhaps he's relying on Kazuya's luck (the man did pocket aces twice fairly) to give him a 2 which he'll use thinking Kaiji has an ace.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I kind of assumed Mario and Chang would return to their home countries after getting their money and try to right some wrongs.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The whole time I was scared to death that Kaiji would lose all his money already.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I like reading Kaiji in bursts so I just caught up. drat was that reunion satisfying.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Symbolic Butt posted:

kaiji's mom is the best

Yeah. I was laughing at her wrecking Kaiji last chapter but this was even better.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I like when we get simple solutions.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I fully support Endou getting his head bashed with a wrench.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Pick up your phone!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

At long long last, the climax to this arc.

Eat poo poo Endou.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm not sure what I want Endou's fate to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

More chapters. A new villain, racist granny.