Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

zawa zawa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

seizon is a good collab he did that hasn't been mentioned yet

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

I just can't imagining surviving in a first world country only brining home $300 a month. Hell even the other job he talked about was only $5.74 on average if it was a 40 hour a day job (it's really 60). It only makes sense to me if its mostly a bunch of kids living at home trying to work for two years or so before becoming a freelance professional where they can earn a living pay.

It seems that there is a price to pay for a country to be able to produce so much animation.

they can also sleep at the office or at the company dorms (pa works)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the first half is mostly recap and setup, but the second half is good

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

he’s also against overtime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

is he holding a presentation in a school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie