Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Has anyone in here read part 2 of Gambling Legend Emperor Zero? I liked part 1 in the amusement park a lot but I remember quitting part 2 when they went on a long-rear end treasure hunt solving riddles and stuff.

Should I give it another chance?

Once that treasure hunt starts it lasts until the end of part 2 and it drags so much, I feel mixed about it because there are some cool moments but it keeps going and going

Winds up setting stuff up for part 3 tho which could be cool whenever it starts happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

CodfishCartographer posted:

Mario's going to get TOO drunk, isn't he?

I hope that either he screws everything up by getting completely wasted, or it turns out that he actually ordered non-alcoholic beer.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

goblin week posted:

Fukumoto’s art style is ugly because gambling is an ugly vice that lets the worst part of humanity shine through

:hai:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Evrart Claire posted:

Is the current chapter the official end of the part? Been waiting for it to finish to binge through it.

Nope, it's more that the latest chapter finished something that had been going on for awhile. Honestly while it's not the end of the part it might be a good time to catch up? There's a lot of shorter events going on in the current part instead of being dedicated to like one or two games and it has been a very nice change of pace.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The current part could wrap up soon or maybe go on for a few more years. It's impossible to tell, and in a way that's pretty exciting.