Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I read Buraiden Gai and it kicked rear end. It'd work really well as a live action movie I think. The way that sentences are structured and broken up into twenty different balloons in Fukumoto manga is infecting my brain as well

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Buraiden Gai is really good and can be read in an evening. It'd make an awesome live action movie

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

For some reason season 2 makes me really crave a nice, cold Asahi Super Dry.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

What chapter of Kaiji do I pick up on if I just finished the anime.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIl1KAfg1Yo

Check out this crazy MAD for Buraiden Gai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

archduke.iago posted:

I went through all of Gin to Kin recently and was amazed mostly at a FKMT with actual pacing and arcs that don't last hundreds of chapters. It has its own quirks but I honestly enjoyed it a lot more than Kaiji/Akagi/Zero.

Check out Buraiden Gai as well, that's another good short fkmt