Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm watching Akagi and I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Just read Buraiden Gai. Good stuff. The story definitely went differently than what I thought; I was expecting a lot more out of the detective but I guess not much ever happened on his end. The institute warden guy was definitely the best part, especially his speech to the kids when they "graduate".

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hang in there Mario

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Looking forward to whatever upcoming big brain/dumb luck maneuver Kaiji had in play the entire time to completely bamboozle them

Or the upcoming labor prison/death game arc when they get caught here

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

During the few minutes they lost Kaiji, somehow they physically swapped plates with another taxi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I really love the entire chapter showing exactly how hosed endou would be if he jumped.