Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I thought it was too late to make Matrix jokes about the men in black but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I liked seeing Saemon's losing his cool for once but I'm disappointed that they used her in the most predictable way.

Hyodo speaking english cracked me up.

I miss the episodes when they were working on the death games, I feel the gags are better with a context like that instead of relying on generic workplace humor.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Little girl Odagiri :stonklol:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

That was a sweet ending, I'm going to miss watching this series weekly.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

The way years pass by in this manga like it's nothing is giving me existential dread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Nikaidou's story would certainly fit one of those stereotypical old grumpy trainer characters that couldn't realize his dream and tries to live it through the pupil they reluctantly take.

Then again, on one hand, those characters are usually legitimately good at what they do, on the other hand, a loser golfer getting a loser trainer is the kind of story that certainly fits FKMT's style.