Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Some Pokemon game probably idk I was in kindergarten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I fell out of the guard tower!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

We should have a tasteful Twitch thon of every game mentioned in this thread with some thoughts and reflections sent in from some various Pimp Zoners about how gaming helped them cope with a post-9/11 world.

Oh yeah

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! Muslim terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center and killed thousands. This is an outrage. Now our country's at war in Afghanistan! I can hardly believe it. Wait, what's that? Over there. What's that?

Haha, okay boys. You run off and play with your little War On Terror. All I'm concerned about now is the War On My loving Wallet!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Meowth's Rock Party (?!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjrXSmGI9kw

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

Harvest Moon 64
Everquest
Donkey Kong Country 2
Age of Empires 2
Pokemon Crystal
Brood War
Gran Turismo 3
Final Fantasy IX
Metal Gear Solid
Diablo 2
Counter Strike
Oracle of Ages
ATV Off-Road Fury
Driver 2
Half-Life
Majora's Mask
Dragon Quest 1&2
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
SSX
Mario & Yoshi
Red Alert 2
Streer Fighter Alpha 3 (PSX)
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Crimson Skies
Team Fortress Classic
Sega Bass Fishing
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
Baldur's Gate II

What a fantastic year.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
They couldn't find the weapons of mass destruction because no one could see behind Saddam's gaming setup (big Xbox)

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Iraq has the wrong type of government

And not enough of it.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

I was going to post an FE thread, but, I already post 90% of the game specific boring megathreads, so i didn't want to be pigeonholed with that aesthetic, you know?

Ok hold on

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This thread is making me have some serious nostalgiafeels about 9/11.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

Check out this street fighter art that looks like Chun-Li and Ryu are standing near the towers or something

No one escaped the pain of that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

I got home in the afternoon and went to post on the small gaming forum I frequented to tell everyone about it and was bummed when there was already a thread. I thought since I lived near DC it was big news to me but the other posters might not have heard about it yet.

Christ dude. Goondolances.

• Locked thread