Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Gran Turismo 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

apropos to nothing posted:

it was probably brood war but all anyone could think about was the upcoming release of the ps2 and with it, mgs2

You guys didn't get the PS2 in late 2000?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I was still playing MGS at that point too.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

gently caress I really wished I remember now, there's like a gap in my gaming memory between like DonkeyKong 64 and GTA3 coming out maybe like Mario kart super circuit on GBA? Idk.

I'm drawing a blank as to what was released between like June- Early September 2001.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Maybe Summoner or Orphen: Scion of Sorcery. I had a lot of pretty bad games in the early PS2 days.

Orphen was really bad lol.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It sucked the fat one

As did Oni.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My Xbox made a shitload of noise and heat.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Almost certainly Grand Turismo 3: A-Spec. I ate 8 dollars worth of fish and chips that day whilst the towers fell down and then me and my school friends (all men) took turns doing the licences and talking about George Bush.

Which car did you end up purchasing? I bought the Trueno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Actually looking at the starting cars available, I used the beetle until I got something awesome from the licences probably.

:stonk:

• Locked thread