Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is there a site that lists the music in each episode? I liked the slow rock they had in the flashback, the "asleep for a thousand years" one before the HBO Sex Scene

Also this show is pretty "Okay" for me, nothing really new though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Weembles posted:

The one in the theater? That was a Velvet Underground song named Venus in Furs.

Cool, thanks!

This show reminds me of Treme where I'm constantly trying to google lyrics to songs while watching so I can listen to them later

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just caught up with the show, it's pretty mediocre and I'm surprised it got a second season.

My favorite character was introduced late in the season: the :downs:-cop who just wants to understand groupies and the sex that rockstars enjoy :3:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

To be honest, at times I found myself thinking of it as HBO does Halt and Catch Fire

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I actually sort of liked the mob stuff, I just didn't want it in my music show.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The most disappointing part of that article was finding out Lewis and Clark had also been cancelled. I have a friend who worked on it for months :(

Anyway, hopefully HBO can do the right thing and give Bobby Cannavale and Kirk Acevedo, who is on the soon-to-be-cancelled 12 Monkeys, a cop show together.

Edit: Oh drat, I didn't realize that HBO was producing a mini series based on Kubrick screenplay Napoleon with Cary Fukunaga as director, I want to watch that :stare:

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Jun 23, 2016

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Binary Logic posted:

Really? Because there aren't enough cop shows on tv?!

... and these guys have been on all of them, separately! Bring them together for the ultimate cop show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Does anyone actually remember the final season of The Sopranos?

• Locked thread