Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
I quite like the show but sometimes I wish that Canniavale would be a bit more subtle instead of angry cokehead, I also don't think that the murder plot adds anything at all to the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
It would be better if they would just focus on Ray Romano and that new woman who is supposed to fix poo poo.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
I really like the period, the music and the concept but Richie is just such a loving rear end in a top hat with no redeeming qualities and he's not interesting either.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Lending money from the mob seems like a great idea. However, it makes me quite hopeful that Richie will end up dead at the end of the season!

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

OK, so I've watched like 2 episodes and this show is almost unbearable. I usually give shows three episodes, but is it worth it?

Nope. I regret watching the entire season. I liked Cannavale fine in Boardwalk Empire but in this he's just too much, having also watched Billions recently the difference between the protagonists is immense. In billions the two main characters are also massive rear end in a top hat but they're interesting,have some good sides and are played by good actors while Richie is just an uninteresting cokehead rear end in a top hat. It's a shame a show this poo poo is on HBO but after True Detective season 2 it's hardly surprising.

Pump it up! Do it! fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Apr 19, 2016

• Locked thread