Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harton
Jun 13, 2001

zVxTeflon posted:

It gets a lot easier when olivia wilde and her amazing cheekbones are on screen

You mean bush right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

savinhill posted:

That was what the producers believed to be a 70's era accurate Merkin, but much like a lot of other things they believe, it wasn't even close to authentic.

It was glorious!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah this show is bad, I love music and the era in general but it's not enough to keep me interested. I don't see the point of the show and the "nasty bits" are a pretty awful band with zero commercial appeal. I just don't get what the show is even trying to do other than just cosplay the seventies.

• Locked thread