Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

Is there a site that lists the music in each episode? I liked the slow rock they had in the flashback, the "asleep for a thousand years" one before the HBO Sex Scene

Also this show is pretty "Okay" for me, nothing really new though

The one in the theater? That was a Velvet Underground song named Venus in Furs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

fat fronk posted:

I think the new Andy lady that Ritchie is desperate to recruit is intended to be the strong female lead that takes no poo poo from all the male bigots and is a smart business woman. They definitely elude to that at the beginning when she refuses the position unless she gets a serious claim in the company.

Allude to it? They do everything but play the Maude theme song whenever she appears on screen.

• Locked thread