Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

What sort of injuries could tank crews suffer here from a hit that still let's them climb out?

internal bleeding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That can't be a rabbit only thing right

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

hostile apostle posted:

Massive artillery demonstration from NK

That seems like a terrible place to position artillery

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

nobody ever likes it when i post the 2-hour video of the slavic dudes loading an mlrs in their underwear

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

actually it's only 17 minutes y'all have no excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGr5J9pWvsw

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

What was the target? Usually when they blow up some empty skeleton of a building filled with three office chairs and a Lieutenant they call it the Grand Imperial Army Palace.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That has to be the most retarded way to graphically represent a chain of command I've ever seen

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

It would be more impressive if it wasn't frozen

lmao

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

wow they're definitely gonna have to maybe replace a belt on that thing or tighten some bolts

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyWOWjh1wEQ

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

stolen from a gbs thread but w/e

aerial refueling

gonna guess the pilot actually got out of his seat to grab the nozzle and put it in

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Highway of Death did a comeback tour for 2016 y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjXFGGqX7lw

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gently caress me the wait to see if it comes back up is intense. Everybody cheers at the end.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

:stwoon::dogbutton:

What the gently caress is the fire rate on that thing?

$300/s

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

It's really getting to me how bleakly stupid this seems. Ride into battle over the squashed and mummified remains of your predecessors, flail around for a bit like a chicken sans head, die, get mashed into the pavement by your terrified ride. No end in sight. The only thing about this effort that isn't half-assed is the dying, that's for keeps.

they should consider not doing it

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mithaldu posted:

And as has been discussed whenever a new ATMG guy video is posted here:

It's fine.

They're taking ridiculously long shots that make it impossible to figure out where it came from.

"It's fine"?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mithaldu posted:

Tactics-wise, duh.

Even if they thought it was someone planting IEDs it probably wouldn't be "fine" to just come back there day after day to take hits while making no headway in figuring out why.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mithaldu posted:

I was responding to a post about the shooter, not the shootees.

I don't think that post was referring to the shooter when talking about the people doing the dying.

Anyway, how big is the guide wire on those rounds? It ought to be getting hung up on something along the way right?

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Sep 2, 2016

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

The whole hot badass babe propaganda angle is so loving lame.

The internet does this to every attractive women in a masculine field. "Look at this hot loving sliz, she calls herself a scientist!" It is super loving lame.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Edit: nm

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The lost footage from inside MH17!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Weird Left Twitter. He's not crazy, just trying to find purpose or something. His posts might look crazy but that's just "irony posting"

Looks like an insane loving retard to me but maybe you're getting something out of this that I'm missing.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Is that a loving biplane?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mike-o posted:

I'm a little rusty on my airplane sperging, but I seem to recall that they have such a good wing/lifting area that they can fly balls slow to the point that the Russians would just have dudes jump out of it onto the ground at low level without getting hurt.

Would they still get a jump badge?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

where should delta get their guys from then?

the forums

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Was wondering when that would happen again. It was pretty effective on the Cole and there's plenty of videos of people using RPGs and missiles on these ships to no effect.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Naked Bear posted:

Almost as good as Martello's hair memo.

I'd send this back to the writer for edits because it uses auto line spacing instead of single line breaks.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Or they shaped the propellant core.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Were those suicide vests detonating or did they just use explosives on some unarmed dudes?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

Whats with broom dude running into the kill zone

Broom dude's the hero, man. He ran up to the guy and blasted him like he was a Russian MP.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

heartbreak ridge owns

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Intel is 99% black dudes, and big buff ones too

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/worldonalert/status/860161380292415489

Skip to 1:00

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkuBSUse3FM

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

hello todd

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Cyberpunk Hind:

The curved bits in front are cool as hell

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Elendil004 posted:

He must have ignored the computer telling him to pull up. What's surprising is not bailing, I've seen similar crashes but once the pilot sees the ground and sees that his pull out isn't going to work they punch out pretty fast. Obviously a lot going on.

Yeah I'm pretty shocked he didn't bail; the plane was aimed away from the crowd the whole way. Maybe he thought he could still pull out of it?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

[quote="“Hot Karl Marx”" post="“476716656”"]
looked like he was going way too fast to pull out from that low, he pulled up from fairly low altitudes earlier, dunno why he would make that mistake and ignore warnings though
[/quote]

Maybe he blacked out or had some other medical emergency. Seems more likely than him just ignoring the fact that he was headed for the water.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Grem posted:

I'm know he probably hosed up the dude he eventually killed at the end, but I giggled when he threw that grenade right through the room and back outside.

the grenade catch was pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Vahakyla posted:

I’m sure a junior Lieutenant Fuckface from Syriian Air Force has a whole lot of choice on what he gets to do and what not.

Wow this is a retarded take