Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

I shot a select fire AK at a rental place in Orlando last September and I'm pretty sure it was a conversion from a civilian import because it had S and F written on the receiver for the safe and semi-auto positions, and then a much rougher smiley face crudely engraved in the middle between them.

certain class of firearms dealers are allowed to manufacture new machineguns, but a private citizen cant own anything made after 1986

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
inshallah, mashallah, allah ackbar!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
post the chechenist vids you got

:nms: for some gore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz9o9wpn6fw

:jihad:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
this is a pretty good doc on the 1st chechen war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZYaaCTdopg

the director loves to use this song to play over gunfights and poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scqY7NdEbWo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

BaconAndBullets posted:

Until that picture is topped, all other unit photos are poo poo. You and your buddies on a TOP SECRET//SAP//SMDFTB high speed low drag mission taking a photo in front of a Toyota Hilux in some Mad Maxian piece of poo poo part of earth can suck a fat dick compared to their's.

sorry but the scout sniper unit vid they took a few years back tops that thing

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Did it include an SS flag?

no just liberal amounts of urine

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
new highway of death is hella lame compared to the og hod

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

cool mines on there

im actually glad china did something cool with my personal info

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

deus vult

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duke Chin posted:

Holy poo poo that was fast. :golfclap:

Thanks to that it reminded me of the original video he was making fun of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI

im glad to see this autist is still making videos about his knives. shine on you crazy diamond you

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
:spergin: thats an a4 style ar15 with a1 wood furniture. a1s didnt have shell deflectors or flat top receivers :spergin:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
how did they miss!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rux3gDuWYsg

how :psyduck:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Chinatown posted:

how would you clear a jammed 50 in a quad setup?

sports

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

Uhhh no it's a crew served, so POPS

:thejoke:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i love this so much :allears:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Blind Rasputin posted:

I don't really get why?

I was hoping he building would collapse or something.

the guys they smoked were trying to get a 57?mm gun into that building

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
it looks like an aa gun, but wiki says its primarily used to shell poo poo in syria. maybe getting it higher up gives it more range? or maybe make it easier to defend against an assault? only allah can really say

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

Here is a video by a German guy about a French tanker who did some badass poo poo. He's still French, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBdOp4Btfrg

dunno why you feel the need to reiterate that hes french. i mean its obvious that hes descended from that warlike race based on what he did :france:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i kinda want some

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Same. gently caress those cocksuckers.

yep. not to mention johnny taliban decided to hang the severed arm of a dead marine from a tree. thus they reaped the whirlwind

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Hey guys, please don't highlight the reason we can't move beyond committing warcrimes out of sheer rage.

Everytime some fucknut decides that violating prisoner's rights is a good idea, you just provide motivation for the next generation of IED builders.

Stop letting emotional appeals validate loving war crimes. We're better than this.

youre so loving precious :allears:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Zeris posted:

Mike-O and his wingmen:

This thread:

dont pin that poo poo on mikeo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Zeris posted:

Now it is you

:madmax:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Or not commit warcrimes. But apparently, that's hard.

kind of like dropping your stupid argument apparently

ps no one is advocating for pissing on corpses, but somehow you seemed to have missed that point from your high pulpit of moral outrage

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Slim Pickens did. Which resulted in a bunch of echos. But yea, I'm just making poo poo up.

it was then that i remembered who exactly i was arguing with and suddenly all the fucks left my body

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That went from inshallah to mashallah real fast.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ghetto wormhole posted:

Were those guys SAA or ISIS or what?

prolly saa seeing how they were all wearing some form of bdu or another

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i get that it can be confusing when something blows up near you, but im not too sure the correct course of action is to stand up and gather in a school circle to discuss what to do next. assad needs some better ttps for his boys is what im saying

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
is the hellfire the only thing that they make this vaunted frag sleeve for?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the saa seems real good at setting up in positions that expose themselves to enfilading fire

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i wonder if were ever gonna get even close to an actual estimate of how many people got wasted in syria

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
those are some prison lookin tats thats for sure

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

hostile apostle posted:

Sniper from Ahrar al-Sham hits six Regime fighters on the Zara front in Southern Hama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b7hnckZrA8

doesnt look like every shot was a hit, but its hard to tell from the lovely grainy video. also gj for sniping from the same spot with tracer rounds :waycool:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

it was aliens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWihNBmupdI

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

not caring here posted:

The worst in the list, which is basically all of JSOC.

My experience with rangers has been them begging and pleading for personnel, people and equipment because they've ruined theirs, and then copping a smug attitude when they then return all your poo poo broken as well. So I'm a little jaded.

where should delta get their guys from then?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I know it's not exactly military and there's nothing going boom, but this pilot has brass loving balls and almost made his DC10 go boom.

:suspense:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

BTW I'd like to call out two people dragging this thread's rating down

1.0: Launchpad McQuack
1.0: Jimmy Smuts
1.0: Two Finger
1.0: Kung Fu Fist gently caress

so this was the thread i fat fingered when trying to get back to the subforum, fixed :tipshat:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

I wonder if you could start a business that goes into conflict zones and snatch up all their cool weapons. Come back with crates of STG 44s.

what would you do with them?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

Hypothetically, if one were to show up in the US with a crate full of STG 44, how much would the ATF freak the gently caress out?

well they didnt let all those korean m1 garands in, and those are semi auto freedom blasters as opposed to full auto nazi oppression sprayers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pretty sure you also have to reapply for your dealer license every so often, and it isnt cheap