Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
Saturday we went to the airport in Nashua, NH. Fifi the B-29 was there and got a handful of pictures and a video of her taking off. Managed to get a ride in a C-45, unfortunately a seat in the B-29 was out of our price range.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

So the pizza place down the street used to be a card shop, they had desert storm cards out today, so I picked up ten packs.

Pine Cone Jones fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Nov 11, 2019

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

My favorite is the becoming a fighter pilot card, which for some reason has two dudes just standing there.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Phil Moscowitz posted:

But then where would we put the Space Force?

The US Army Space Corps, duh.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Beastie posted:

So last week or so ago a video came out of a Bradley pounding the poo poo out of a T-90. It was from afar, grainy, but still pretty rad:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoot...web2x&context=3

Then today we get this view:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoot...web2x&context=3

That's a hell of a gunner.