Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

DoktorLoken posted:

Also camera man standing in front of a dude with a minigun that isn't even on a tripod. :wtc:

yeah that seems insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Pretty good Seventh Seal reference:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Like I get the first and second images. But that third one looks like a practical joke

It looks like a PDF conversion of a powerpoint, they were probably a bunch of animations on top of each other in PDF.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

are there twitter accounts that specialize in video of random weapon systems in action?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I think he was inverted

how else is he gonna prove a KC-130J can do a 4G negative dive

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/RALee85

this guy is just basically a series of pics/video of weapons and vehicles in the area

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

He’s also a very poor analyst who is convinced Russia is holding back secret capabilities they’re ready to unleash because he can’t fathom their paper strength and propaganda being lies.

I read nothing he wrote, just figured the pics thread might find some of the pics/video interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1779307659872645623

Do we think this is real? Never seen videos like that before