Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Potential BFF posted:

Crazy sounds like a metaphor for delivering a payload of RDX and nails to a deserving recipient.

:flashfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Do they ever show more than about half a dozen shots in a single cut?

Maybe it's hand fed those 5rd belted clips it showed the guy tinkering with, like an old AA gun :v:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Potential BFF posted:

Most of these tunnel bomb video seems to show the dust cloud blowing out a bunch of what looks like NO2. I wanna know what is doing that but I also don't want to end up on more watchlists.

Edit: Apparently unwanted clouds of NO2 are a super common problem with ANFO used in mining. In short, ANFO will fart out a bunch of orange poison when subjected to all sorts of outside factors that are probably present in 100% of videotaped instances of muds blowing up tunnels.

Yeah in the video you can see the tunnel chock full of what're likely 25kg sacks of ANFO*. Like to the ceiling. A bit of water and poor confinement for incomplete detonation and hey-o presto clouds of nasty gas.

*Or just sacks of AN fertilizer drizzled with a bit of fuel oil. Either way.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Who has that old picture of the very overweight solider carrying like 10 pizza boxes? I have needs.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

...yeah.

I was really over complicating that search.