Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So... errr... Did we just supply Russian mercs with a fob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Had to at least have had some phosphorous grenades that were reaching their best by date

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Scratch Monkey posted:

I think you can still use it when talking about changing the spark advance on your car.

Well what else would you say?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Mad Dragon posted:

I've fired an AR15 with a pretty aggressive muzzle brake. That's a relatively tiny round, and it'll clear out your sinuses. I'm sure standing in front of a tank will clear out your sinuses and every other cavity in your body. :psyboom:

When we were in Korea and doing some practice firing in the tanks, the complete gently caress nut of a battalion commander rolled up in a humvee and parked less than 10 metres away, about level with the front of the hull. Him and his driver wanted to take photos but when someone went up and told them they might want to move, he of course yelled all kind of abuse at them and told them to gently caress off.

So we get word over the radio to make sure to be careful because the battalion commander is there, so of course it became the equivalent of a tank mag dump.

Not that it worked beyond the first couple of rounds, as the first one busted the glass all down one side of the humvee and cracked the windshield. They quickly stumbled out the other side and went running for cover, going straight to the medic tent.

So yeah, those dudes are gonna be having a very, very bad day.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, that 3M class action doing the late night tv rounds.

Someone told me that I had them in the wrong way and I said I couldn't tell the difference, and they called me an idiot. Well guess who's laughing now dickhead

No one. No one is laughing because none of us can hear the joke over the ringing in our ears

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

chitoryu12 posted:

What price are you putting on human lives?

SGLI say 400k or something.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Who on earth are those chucklefucks?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, that was one big flagasm right there

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

That Armenian pulling the pin from a grenade is truly badass

That is some stone cold poo poo that I would just not push in any way, shape, or form.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well, on a re-read that sounds a bit suspect

I'll leave it there so you can all have a chuckle at my bad posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'd wager most cricket is played with a 2 x 4 and a tennis ball with a rubbish bin as a wicket.